Sunday, December 28, 2008

REALLY?

so i definitely do not see myself as interesting or "cool" and i feel that there is really not much "wow" in my stories. when asked "what have you been up to?" really i do not have too much to say. not that i am one that if i did have much to say i would, but truly i just do not have enough to elaborate on, especially anything that does not include stories of my kids. so i decided to set out to think of some things that have happened along my path that did make people say"REALLY?" or "WOW!" i hope to add to the list!!

1. spent new year's eve at the savoy in london...if you are not saying "wow" then you don't know what happens at the savoy on new year's eve!!
2. was a tutor for the florida gator's football team
3. live in a 100 year old house
4. graduated with my bachelor's degree at age 20 and was nominated to be a rhodes scholar but did not accept as i did not want to leave my family and fiance
5. have been with my hubby since i was 15
6. bought my dog from a small breeder in iowa and had her shipped to me...don't worry we paid extra for priority :)
7. gave birth to 3 children with no epidural
8.have three children with all extremely different eye colors (dark brown, bright green, and crystal blue)
9. got all A's in undergrad and grad college except one C in Sex Ed of all things and then 1 B+ in graduate school
10. cut all three of my kids hair and now have added todd to the mommy salon schedule

i am going to try to think of a few things that next time someone asks me "what have you been up to?" i will have some REALLY COOL things to say instead of "really not much" :)

1 comments:

Hiles said...

Your stories always wow me!