Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas eve






















christmas eve dinner is always so special. i would expect my family would appear to be so serious, however we are a funny bunch. there is always some sort of mischief someone gets into. our favorite memory was 2 eve's ago when a lifesized napolean statue was knocked down and broken and then my cousin steven "laid him to rest" as if he had been killed in war. the waiters faces coming in was too funny! this year it was my grandpa in his spy glasses that can see in reverse. doesn't he look like dirty harry! it must be an amazing site for my grandparents to look down a room length table and see 18 people all sitting there all because they fell in love! they love us all and never fail to instill the importance of family in us. i love my group!

0 comments: