Saturday, September 13, 2008

reusable bags



about a year ago, we switched to using reusable bags for grocery shopping and always shocked the baggers who were not used to people bringing in their own bags. luckily, now-a-days it is common to see people bringing their own bags in. actually, i even went into a small organic grocery store the other day just to get one thing therefore not bringing in my bag. of course, i was unable to resist and bought more than just one item, and actually the clerk asked me to get my bag from the car. i was pleasantly surprised. so this may be what our world is going to. it really is nice just carrying in 10 large bags versus 25 little ones. my bags from my mom are the best...they fold up and even snap! i love them!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh how I wish we had a Whole Foods close by!