Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ghost stories


growing up, my parents favorite shows to watch were alfred hitchcock movies (rear window being a favorite---my love of the name grace began then while watching grace kelly). so i have always loved a good ghost story. however, i always have been haunted by the episode called the Final Escape where the main star is buried alive!! AHHH!! such a fear of mine!
so now that we live in a 100-year old house, there is no question that ghosts must loom around us. my neighbor says, "oh ghosts won't hurt us!", so when my little grace every once in awhile will tell us there is a ghost by the front door or when we hear the footsteps in a house with everyone sleeping, we will just hope that they are casper's friends protecting us. for some good ghost stories, click here...the girl in the white dress is a good one!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so funny! My mom used to watch Alfred Hitchcock all the time too!