Friday, November 7, 2008

happy birthday sis!




31!! cannot believe my little sister is 31--that makes me OLD!! hope you have a great day! (by the way how sweet is little maggie in this picture)!!

10 great things i love about my sister:
1. she loves my kids!
2. she knows my history and my past in a way that no one else in the world ever will
3. she would drop everything to go on vacation with me
4. she is great finding a bargain!
5. she brought me a sweater when she met me at the hospital when i needed to go in unexpectedly.
6. she is predictable, reliable, and no frills---she is a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl!
7. she loves diet coke like me!
8. she is taller than me (i officially admit it now)
9. she is crafty!
10. she is my one and only sister!

2 comments:

Hiles said...

Aww I love it!
You are the best!
but where are we in this picture??? Looks like we were camping or something....

Amanda said...

That is so sweet!