Sunday, October 26, 2008

50 odd things (from court)

Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? It is okay but great with wings
Do you own a gun? NO!!!!!!!!!
What's a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffeehouse? never been there
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? diet coke
Do you do push-ups? never, except push up pops for my kids!
What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding rings, earrings from my parents for my 30th birthday, great-grandmother's necklace , and my necklace with my children's names on it
Do you have A.D.D? no
What is it that you hate about yourself? ooohhhh hate is a strong word, but I do not like to worry.
Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. Grace needs me to read to her.
2. I need to finish cleaning.
3. I need a Tums for my stomach ache!
Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. diet coke, water, perrier, more diet coke
Current worry right now? Cleaning house.
Current hate right now? Oooh hate again...children suffering
Favorite place to be? anywhere with my kids and Todd
Do you like to travel? LOVE IT!!
What color shirt are you wearing? Purple, but I never wear purple so surprise!!!
Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no.
Can you whistle? oh yes and I do it all the time and Grace always says "Hey, I can't do that!! How do you do that??"
Favorite color? Depends...I like them all
If you could would you be a pirate? Argh!! YES!!
What song do you sing in the shower? I don't.
Favorite girl's name? Grace and Anna
Favorite boy's name? Owen and Wyatt
What's in your pocket right now? wrappers
Favorite bedtime sheets as a child? Crayons
Worst injury? broke my foot
Do you love where you live? love yes but I think there is a more perfect place.
How many TVs do you have in your house? 5
Who is your loudest friend? Allison Dolan
Who is your quietest friend? Aly
How many pets do you have? Mabel
Does someone have a crush on you? My husband and sons
What is your Favorite Book? Diary of Anne Frank
What's your favorite candy? Heath Bar
Favorite Sports Team? boys soccer team
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? thought of my friend Debbie
What was the last think you thought of before you went to bed? waking up for soccer
If you could do anything what would it be? have our family completed

0 comments: