Sunday, July 27, 2008

25 questions for the birthday boy todd



1. What is your favorite drink? Margarita
2. What is your favorite sport? Skateboarding
3. What is your best childhood memory? Camping with my brother.
4. What were your childhood dreams? fireman, pro-skateboarder, stay-at-home dad
5. What was the best day of your life? I have 3---each of the days my kids were born
6. What was the worst day of your life? The day I found my brother dead :(
7. What has been your favorite vacation? Our road trip in the camper to ski in NC with our friends
8. What is your favorite movie? Team America
9. What are your most loved songs? "Exactly Where I'm At" Ween, "Hot for Teacher" Van Halen, and "Wish You Were Here"-Pink Floyd
10. Favorite concert you have been to? Ween this year
11. What are the most important qualities in a friend? honestly and there for you in tough times
12. Favorite website? www.thesamba.com
13. Favorite color? dove blue
14. What is your picture perfect day? it is what I do everyday-play outside during the day, playing baseball with the kids, and then at night having my buddies over in the garage for some beers
15. Where do you hope to be in 10 years? with a lot of my projects done--house, cars, business, and maybe a second business
16. Favorite room of the house? garage
17. What are the best qualities of your children?
Wyatt--so mature
Owen--shy
Grace--she's a nut
18. If you could have a second home where would it be? North Carolina
19. Favorite season? Winters in Florida
20. What is your favorite car you have owned? the 4 I have now
21. Which places would you pick to visit? Canada, Washington State, and Australia
22. To whom are you most thankful? my wife for keeping me in line
23. What are you proudest of? my family
24. What is the hardest decision you have ever made? to sell Snap-on business
25. What is the best part of turning 34 today? I am glad that I did not wait to have my family until now!


To my dearest hubby---I have loved you since I was 15 and been with you more years now than I have without you(so amazing). You are my world! I love that you are my past, my present, and my future! I love you! Jen

0 comments: