Monday, July 13, 2009

family 4th































4th of july has to be one of my favorite times of year. for so long, i remember wonderful family times and celebrations. our early times were spent on my grandparents farm in georgia, then to their home in florida, and the past few years we have met and celebrated as a group in north carolina at their lake house. the last few years have been increasingly special knowing that these times are so treasured. my grandmother broke from chemo and made it in great spirits. she would not have missed it. her strength and courage has always led our family to keep positive and to truly cherish each day. cannot wait for next year! (by the way, their house is one of my all time favorites...i just walk around mesmerized at all the thought out details and craftsmanship---it is stunning) love my group!

0 comments: