Wednesday, June 10, 2009

make the dark cloud go away


okay okay i know that this is so disgusting to post, but i had to document my poor hubby's injury. here is the short version: i had just left my house to head to my dad's to celebrate his birthday when eric calls and says "hi jenny, everything is okay." well of course at that point i know it is not and he goes on "todd fell through the floor and cut his leg open on an electrical box so he is off to the emergency room." to boot, eric is such a good friend that not only did he stay at our house to finish working, but he called in friends, and most importantly, he pulled off the skin and such that was left on the electrical box...nasty!!!! so i got to the ER as quickly as i could and my sweetie was white as a ghost. the doctor made me leave the room after seeing the severity of the injury. todd was a trooper. and of course, right when we got home he started working again. all i know is that i must be a big baby because i would have needed to be in bed after all that! my poor baby! hoping we left our dark cloud in the ER. we are in need of no more drama!

1 comments:

Hiles said...

Nasty! Sorry Todd!