Sunday, June 7, 2009

birthday bob!


in honor of my dad's birthday today, i have my a top 11 list in his honor! so here it is for the #1 dad, 10 totally awesome things i love about you! (bob the builder balloon care of grace)






#1. i love that my dad has kept his beard since my mom was pregnant with me!






#2. i love that my dad always took us on family vacations and was 100% there with us...no work only play!






#3. i love that my dad is so used to having daughters that when my sister and i have been pregnant he has not shyed away from asking us detailed questions, like "how far dilated are you?" and the such! i am sure those are not questions dads typically love to ask!






#4. i love that my dad planned a date night for me and todd--concert tickets, dinner reservations, and even gave us money to cover the meal!






#5. i love that my dad was sad when i started bringing boys around in highschool that were bigger than him. he was depressed on the couch for a whole weekend. soon after, you would see him cleaning his gun collection conveniently when my friends stopped by.






#6. i love that my dad hired a clown to come to the house to cheer me up when i was little and had been sick!






#7. i love that all my friends always wished they had a dad as wonderful as mine!






#8. i love that my dad always will help us when we are in need without question.






#9. i love that my dad is a prankster!




#10. i love when we watched 90210 as a family all through highschool!



#11. i love that my dad always listens when i talk truly caring about each word and thought i have. he has always made me feel that he was on my side and that he would always be there for me!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE UNIVERSE!






1 comments:

tinysprouts.com said...

bry has always said, jen has the NICEST parents!
I was wishing for #11 with my dad last week :)

xoxo