Wednesday, March 4, 2009

celebrity look-alike

everyone has a list of celebrities that people stop you and tell you that you resemble. my list all do resemble each other (not sure if they resemble me though) and here they are:

#1 julia roberts: yeah, i wish!! this is the one that mostly my family says i resemble. only a mother could think her daughter was this pretty i guess. but, i will take it on my list...still counts!


#2 saffron burrows: i have gotten this one lately...i actually am not sure who she is, but my friend swears i look like her. i guess she was on "boston legal."

#3 elizabeth reaser: this is the funniest of them all to me because when my other friend swore i looked like her, she was on television in a state of amnesia with bandages covering her head awaiting a new face since her had been "torn" off on grey's anatomy last season. any thoughts? who are your celebrity look alikes?

3 comments:

tinysprouts.com said...

I think you most look like jennifer garner. 100%

Jennifer Williams said...

oh that's right, i get that one too.

Kelly said...

I have always thought it was Julia Roberts too! I saw her in a movie the other day and saw you!