Saturday, January 10, 2009

go gators!


i have to admit, during the years at uf i truly did enjoy going to the games, particularly the national championship game against fsu in new orleans, however since i have had kids, gator athletics have really been a thing of the past for me. i must say it is quite embarrassing when someone says "aren't you excited for the game?" or "can you believe the gators?" and i am at a loss. it is really pathetic when your 6-year old son knows there is a national championship game before his alumni mother! so, to solve my problem, my friend debbie has graciously agreed to send me updates and announcements via email so i will be in the "gator loop" once again. so according to her latest email, the gators are once again proven to be #1! (i did know this tidbit, but confirmed in my update from deb). so cute---when i passed this info to my boys (i guess i felt i needed to do my gator duty and impart football knowledge to my sons), wyatt asked me if i was a cheerleader when i was at school there. see, he knows i support the team and "cheer" them on!! go gators!

0 comments: